Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What The Hell I'm Doing Now

Idk wat i'm doing now...still fully awake at 1:50am not yet sleepy....dis don't always happen to me everyday...i always sleep at 12pm sharp after watching some anime...since i didn't update about myself for a quite long time i gonna tell u guys wth i'm doing dis holiday while waiting for o lvl result to be release..every morning i wakeup at 11 0r 12 PM...i straight away on my pc looking for update at my main anime website,blog,facebook n my downloads stuff..after doing that i when of morning or afternoon shower,then eat my lunch...after that i play on9 game maplestory(it is a private server n it's FTW,the original server suck-_-)..moving on...at 4:30/5pm hasnan will call me to play football at the back of his house(padangnya buleh tahan jua lah basarnya..nylih jua ku uleh nya..lols)...done playing,go home n pray after that play maplestory again...9pm sharp i went to my room n sit in front of my pc n read some manga...at 10 sharp i be watching my anime until 12pm...then sleep...

Thats wat i do everyday..it repeat until the result r out...then my life will be different a bit

No comments: