Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tagged 8(Another Tag by Fyza)

1- are you happy?
-buleh jua lah

2- who was the last person you talked to?
-my little bro

3- the last person you chat with?
-c syana :)

4- what were you guys talking about?
-about our new email...hahaha

5- the last place you went besides home?
-at my grandmother house today

6- are you worried about something?
-yup..but idk wat i'm worried about,maybe i 4get


7- chocolate or vanilla?
-chocolate x)

8- are you a talkative person?
-not really depend on my mood

9- who do you wanna be with right now?
-nobody

10- are you inlove with him/her?
-i'm not inlove right now

11- have he/she ever made you cry?
-no...cause no gf..if da yes

12- are you close with anyone right now?
-no..I'm alone at my room

13- do you guys meet everyday?
-me n my room?..oh yes..hahaha

14- do you have a wish?
-yes...but its a secret

15- how are you today?
-feeling great

16- how's your day?
-good

17- whats your plan for today?
-like always watch some anime n read some manga

8- whats your favourite song recently?
- Namida No Mukou by Stereo Pony

19- does that song mean anything to anyone?
-yes..it mean really deep for me

20- still listening to your ex's song/s?
-hell no...that is most retarded thing to do

21- whats your favourite subject?
-non..ku tau belajar ja..haha

22- you play tennis?
-no..but i like to try it


23- your last exs that you met?
-i don't want to remember it

24- is your relation working out nicely?
-if me n my Ex..HELL NO!!! n NEVER EVER!!!

25- the last person you would talk to?
-majal..adi ku bah

26- what day is today?
-Thursday

27- who was the last person to come to your house?
-c ajim n my aunt

28- the thing you love the most?
-my pc x)

29- do you believe in long-distance relation?
-yes...it make your bond stronger if it is pure love

30- any reasons for your answer?
-for happiness n true love..haha

31- list 5 things you love the most..
-pc
-hp
-all my baju n seluar
-my cats (kira things kah 2..lols)
-2 ja x..haha

32- tag 5 people.
-syana
-Zul
-Unqe
-ShaoWa
-Djim

No comments: