Monday, June 8, 2009

At Last the exam r over..all the suffering r over,just for now -_-...sigh~...today i feeling really2 hyper,idk why..maybe the exam is over,that's why I'm hyper today..

I don't want to recall about how i do during the examination,cause i know there is 30% of my chances getting a passing mark(lum ku biasa lagi)..I tell u guys about syariah paper 2 ja.

Tdi syariah paper 2 cakap pun inda guna..da jua lah guna nya d cakap kan..Section A of the paper i can answer them all..but at section B,Ya Allah..i can answer them a little only :(...u guy want to see how long my answer at section B of the paper.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

about that long only..each question contain 20 marks...since section B have 3 questions n i have to choose 2,i just lost 40 marks....that is alot for me...if i'm lucky my teacher give me 10 mark..that's just 'IF' i got 'LUCKY'

oh well...there no need to cry over a spill of milk...what is done is done.

No comments: