Friday, May 15, 2009


It's been a very2 long time since i update my blog...I have been very2 busy with life,studying,hw n revising.Until i don't have time for myself lately always study2,hw2,notes2..sigh...oh well,the more u get into higher insitution the more u need to know n more harder u need to work..No use to complaint,everyone have gone through this stage.

Now i'm in exam mode,O Level n the first pre-u1 exam(IDK what its call,mid year exam or first exam)..After my English o lvl exam on monday,pre-u1 exam start on tuesday 27 may with paper 1 English..My exam end around june n after that,second term of school holiday..YEA!!!!!!!!!....Honestly i'm not ready n scare for this pre-u1 exam cause lum gi biasa..haha

Lately,i got dis headache...Its not really that painful...maybe lack of sleeping is causing it.

FYI...I still have my time for anime,cause i can only watch it 2 times a week...I'm still an anime freak(syana label me as anime freak..ty syana :D)...I miss u syana,c u on monday..haha

Ok guys that's is all i can remember n said..I think this another boring post of me n my life...but nvm,daripada nda ber update blog ku,baik jua da bah..haha






No comments: