Monday, September 1, 2008

I am in the tagged list -_-






Sori 4 the late post guys,well here it is ...I am tagged by Ambrose..Let's do dis

Here are the list that they or Ambrose wanted me to write or to do:-

*List Out All Of Your Given Nicknames*
*List Out All Of Your Usernames*
*List Out All Of Your Favorite Websites*
*List Out All Of Your Family Members That Live With You*
*List Out All Of Your Songs In Your Music Library*
*List Out All Of Your Characteristics*


I hope I get dis right

My nickname...all of them r given by Alim n Hasnan...i list it down

Amin:My real name n use daliy by everyone who noe me

Min:My short form real name n use daliy by everyone who noe me

Amon:Given by Hasnan(i don't understand y he gave me that name..maybe ia gila x...haha)

Blackcat:dis my first nickname

Dfang:Alim gave me dis nickname cause something happen to me in past(aapa tau jangan gi tau urang k)...D stands 4 The n Fang...umm...da lah 2...payah kan explain :)

Username:-

Just Dfang n Blackcat

My Favourite Website

Animetake.com=where i can download my anime
Anime-eden.com=
where i can download my anime
Animea.net=
where i can download my anime
Anikat.com=
where i can download my anime
realitylapse.com=
where i can download my anime
Anip.homeunix.com=
where i can download my manga
Friendster.com=u all noe dis website right
Youtube.com=
u all noe dis website right
Dfanglight.blogspot.com=i dun have to ask

My Famliy members

Mom n dad

Little bro n little sis

n me

My song in the music library

Right now i am listening t0 Broken Youth by Nico Touches the Wall...i think it is a cool song n make me spirited every times i hear it(dis song is in Japanese....walaupun ku inda paham dangar ja tia)

Other song i am listening now is Your Gravitation by Sun-Chan x)...i like her voice cause her voice is soooo cute x)



My
Characteristics
I am a silent type person,if u get to noe me i am a talktive n crazy person...hahaha...some times i like to be alone(just like in dis pic)...i always love to look at sky cause it is soo beautiful n it can calm my mind, i just found out that i am not self confident(selalu ragu2 kata urang..hehehe)



k That's is all i can say...bye

No comments: