Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm Starting To Get Busy :(

O level is coming closer n closer now,so I need to prepare...My father wanted me to go for a new 2tion class yesterday at MJ(Makro Jaya..ngam kah ejaan nya 2?)...The teacher was friendly n gud at teaching...I think her age is about 20 plus...move on..she teach me math the subject i hated the most,but i have study 2 get a gud result...now i got to go for 2tion class 6 times a week(ari ahad nda)...one at uncle haji hassan n one at MJ...btw i am the first Form 5 Student there(inda ku tau ku rasa bangga or inda....hahaha)...On Every Monday n Wednesday i have to study wif the form 3 students to know the math basics... funny kan,me form 5 study wif form 3...hahahha...p inda pa janji belajar :)..The oral English Exam start today at our school n i have my oral at 8 september(puasa gi 2 lapar eh)n BM will start next week on monday n i have my oral on 15 saptember...makin dakat o level makin nada time tuk diri sendiri :(

No comments: